Associated Steel Erectors is a nonprofit association representing union erectors who provide structural and reinforcing steel construction services in the greater Chicagoland area.
- Structural Steel Erection
- Precast Concrete Erection
- Reinforcing Steel Installation
- Metal Buildings
- Post Tensioning
- Bar Joists – Metal Decking
Education & Training
ASE offers a variety programs to help members – and their employees – with continuing education and training. Our programs include Safety Training (reimbursement and incentives), Sexual Harassment Prevention, and more.
ASE and the ASE Industry Promotional Fund support two scholarship programs …
- Educational Scholarships for students attending an accredited college or university – any field of study
- ASE-AISC Engineering Scholarships & Fellowships for full-time junior, senior or masters-level students studying civil or architectural engineering
Other Programs, Events
We also provide members with a variety of opportunities to stay connected with what’s happening within ASE and across the industry.
- Monthly Meetings – to provide association-related updates and reports, as well as discuss new business and other topics important to members
- Steel Industry Golf Outing – an annual event sponsored by ASE, American Institute of Steel Construction, Iron League of Chicago and IMPACT
- ASE-Local 1 Substance Abuse Program – to provide a “qualified”, drug-free workforce to our customers by creating a pool of eligible drugfree participants in order to eliminate repetitive testing and provide a safe work environment for all parties.