ASE Scholarship Programs
The Associated Steel Erectors and the ASE Industry Promotional Fund support two scholarship programs.
Educational Scholarships ($4,000 each)
- For students at any accredited college or university – any field of study
- A minimum of 4 scholarships @ $4,000 each will be awarded
- Parent must work for a company that is a member of ASE or contributes to the ASE Industry Promotional Fund
- Must be full time student who is not eligible for union-sponsored scholarship funds
- Filing deadline March 15, 2020
Click below for more information on this program:
The Educational Scholarships may be renewed, depending on the annual budget. Complete the Renewal Application 2020 if you already hold an Educational Scholarship that you would like to renew.
ASE-AISC Engineering Scholarships & Fellowships (5 @ $5,000 each)
- For any upperclass or graduate student studying civil or architectural engineering
- Up to 5 awards @ $5,000 each
- No affiliation with ASE or AISC required
- Must be U.S. citizen and attending a university in Illinois or Indiana
- Filing deadline May 1, 2020.
For details on Engineering Scholarships, please go to the AISC website or phone Maria Mnookin at 312-670-5418.
Click here for a list of Scholarship Recipients since 2014: ScholHistory2014To2019