ASE Scholarship Programs
The Associated Steel Erectors and the ASE Industry Promotional Fund support two scholarship programs.
Educational Scholarships ($5,000 each)
- For students at any accredited college or university – any field of study
- A minimum of 4 scholarships @ $5,000 each will be awarded
- Parent must work for a company that is a member of ASE or contributes to the ASE Industry Promotional Fund
- Must be full time student who is not eligible for union-sponsored scholarship funds
- Filing deadline March 14, 2022
For more information on this program, download the 2022 Scholarship Program Application.
The Educational Scholarships may be renewed, depending on the annual budget. Complete the Renewal Application 2022 if you already hold an Educational Scholarship that you would like to renew.
ASE-AISC Engineering Scholarships & Fellowships (5 @ $5,000 each)
- For any upper-class or graduate student studying civil or architectural engineering
- Up to 5 awards @ $5,000 each
- No affiliation with ASE or AISC required
- Must be U.S. citizen and attending a university in Illinois or Indiana
- Filing deadline May 1, 2021.
For details on Engineering Scholarships, please go to the AISC website or phone Maria Mnookin at 312-670-5418.
Scholarship Recipients 2015 to Date
Click here for a list of Scholarship Recipients between 2015 and 2022.